*These are general daily guidelines. Please see emails for more specific instructions, attachments, and links.*
1. Watch the phonogram practice and spelling word videos.
2. Practice writing your spelling words in a fun way...rainbow write, chalk write, marker write, write in the snow. Be creative
3. Complete DLI page that was scanned in email.
4. Read a story and do the quiz on Raz Kids.
5. Journal write at least 3 sentences about something fun you did with your family over spring break.
1. Practice phonograms with video and write them, we will also write our spelling words using spelling dictation. There will be a link for a video in the daily email.
2. DLI page scanned in email
3. Complete an iReady teacher assigned lesson
4. Squiggle writing. Please see email for instructions
5. Practice spelling words on Spelling City
1. Phonogram practice
2. Write your spelling words in a fun way!
3. DLI page scanned in email Please take a picture and send to me for a grade!
4. Read a story and complete the quiz on Raz Kids
5. Write a story about the picture I send you! Please write at least 3 sentences. Please take a picture and send to me for a grade!
1. Practice phonograms
2. Practice spelling words on Spelling City
3. DLI page scanned in email
4. Do an iReady lesson
5. My favorite journal writing. Write at least 3 sentences about your favorite activity to do outside.