AA summer camps are a GO starting June 1, with strict guidelines. We provide some of the guidelines below. If you’d like to read them all, you can see the entire guideline list here.
- Outdoor camps are limited to 25 campers in the group, and indoor camps are limited to 10 campers in the group (each with one or two instructors). We have a few camps that are over or close to capacity. If you have already registered for a camp, the camp instructor or Joanne Lofvenborg will be reaching out to you to let you know the status of the camp, and if your child is a confirmed camp attendee or if they are being placed on a waitlist.
- If you previously registered and paid in full, you are all set. If a camp is cancelled or full you will receive a full refund. If you paid $1 to register, the balance due will be placed on your credit card on May 29.
- Per the linked guidance: (need the bullets spaced—couldn't do it for some reason )
all instructors and campers will be required to wear a mask whenever possible, more so for indoor camps than outdoor camps. If you have any concerns with this or if you have any questions, please contact the camp instructor.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be maintained to the extent possible.
- Instructors and campers will have their temperatures checked each day before camp starts at minimum. Anyone who maintains a fever will be separated from their camp and sent home as soon as parents can pick them up.
- Kids from different camps will not mix.
- We will allow for adequate hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- We will have heightened cleaning and sanitizing of areas/equipment used for camp.
If you have any question on registration, or feel that you need to cancel your summer camp registration, please contact Joanne Lofvenborg. All cancellation requests are due by Friday, May 29 at noon.
Our instructors are looking forward to spending time with your children and having fun at camp! We hope they are excited and looking forward to this as well. We will do everything in our power to ensure a fun and safe environment for everyone involved. If you have any questions, please reach out.