Wednesday, February 21
PTO's Spring Mixer
Add Friday, March 9th to your calendar! This is when the BIG
fundraiser for our school takes place. It is such an incredible night, and we look forward to seeing all of our parents there! Buy your ticket today!
If you can't be there, you can purchase an absentee ticket, so you don't miss out on any of the amazing auction items! If we have at least one family from every class purchase a ticket, we will meet our fundraising goal! Tickets must be purchased by Wednesday, February 28th!
There will be a ton of fun items for you to bid on, including Boondocks in Parker with their favorite kindergarten teacher! Check out our Piggy Banks we painted to be auctioned off!
Friday, January 26
Student Data Privacy Act
Thank you to those of you who have returned these forms already. If you have not sent them back with your child, please make sure to do so ASAP. Do not forget to check the box next to the programs that you approve of your child using at school!
Children's Museum of Denver will be coming to our school on February 26 to teach force and motion engineering skills to our students! Please sign up your child on the School Store today!
PTO's Spring Mixer
Add Friday, March 9th to your calendar! This is when the big fundraiser for our school takes place. It is such an incredible night, and we look forward to seeing all of our parents there! There will be a ton of fun items for you to bid on, including time with their favorite kindergarten teacher!
Specials Week of 1/29/18
Ms. Anderson ~ Music
Ms. Forystek ~ P.E.
Ms. Harrison ~ Technology
Friday, December 8
American Academy Lincoln Meadows Yearbook
Order your first ever American Academy Lincoln Meadows yearbook! They are currently on sale for $17.50 for a softcover book or $27.50 for a hardcover book. Do not wait to order your yearbook, as the price will go up. Order your AALM Yearbook Today!
Thursday, November 16
Please review the Student Uniform Policy
for our school. We have been seeing a lot of incorrect shoes, leggings, socks at school. If your child is not wearing the correct uniform, they will be going to the office to call you to bring the correct uniform to them.
Every Friday is Spirit Day. Uniform bottoms are required on Spirit Days. Any American Academy top can be worn with it. These can be Rebel Shirts, Lincoln Meadows shirts, or any shirt from an American Academy event or club. If you choose not to participate in Spirit Day, school uniform is required.
Dress of Choice Days
These are set dates that will be announced in the school wide emails as to when they are. These can be any clothing of your choice. Clothing must be modest, appropriate, and in neat appearance. Open-toed shoes are not allowed on any day due to safety reasons.
- Grades are starting to be entered into the grade book. You can view these through Parent Portal on Infinite Campus.
- Please know that in kindergarten, grades are not set in stone! Our goal in kindergarten is to make sure your child masters all of their concepts.
- That being said, if your child does not grasp one concept right away, we will continually work with them on it until they do get it. Their grade will be updated accordingly.
- We will be utilizing the comment section in the grade book to make notes with concepts they need extra help with. This is the easiest way to communicate those concepts with all parents at the same time.
- As teachers, we want to see your child succeed just as much as you do, and we will do everything in our power here at school to make sure your child succeeds. Please just be patient if you do see those grades, as we can't help your child master those concepts overnight.
Please double check your child's library day. They are not able to check out a new book if they do not return the one they have currently checked out.
- Ms. DeSalvo's Class ~ Tuesday
- Ms. Anderson's Class ~ Wednesday
- Ms. Harrison's Class ~ Thursday
- Ms. Forystek's Class ~ Friday